Santa Barbara Home Insurance
Shopping for home insurance can be overwhelming. In today’s world there are literally hundreds of choices out there. We will make the process as easy as possible for you, navigating the market on your behalf to help you get the best rates on high quality insurance policy, all with superior service.
We offer three ways for you to obtain a quote on home insurance:
How it works:
You will enter your information online and it will be submitted to us. A licensed experienced agent will review and provide a fast and accurate home insurance quote which will be emailed to you in an easy to read proposal format the same day. Most are emailed to you within an hour.
Call us at 805-963-4048 for a free phone quote.
How it works:
You will call our office between 9-5 PST M-F and be directly connected to a licensed agent. The agent will ask you some basic information and provide a home insurance quote over the phone. A copy of the quote will also be emailed to you in a nice clean proposal format for your review.
How it works:
You can stop by our local insurance agency anytime M-F 9-5 PST or you can call &Â schedule an appointment. You can meet with a licensed insurance agentÂ who will collectÂ some information and provide you with an insurance proposal while you are in our office. We are located at 1033 Santa Barbara St, Santa Barbara, CA 93101.
Home Insurance Basics:
There are sevenÂ components to a home insurance policy:
Dwelling coverage protects the structure of your home. From the foundation to the walls, roofing, and interior flooring, fixtures, and more.
Coverage that protects structures that are not attached to your main home. This could include garages, guest house, fences, walls, swimming pool, sheds, and more.
Coverage that protects you if you cause injury or property damage to a third party. An example would be if someone slips and falls at your home and you are sued.
The deductible is the amount you are responsible for if a home insurance claim occurs. For example, if you have a kitchen fire and your deductible is $5,000, you would be responsible for the first $5,000 and the insurance company would pay the damages after that.
Coverage that protects all of your â€œStuffâ€ such as furniture, clothing, and personal property. Most home insurance policies exclude coverage for certain types of items such as jewelry, artwork, collections, silverware, gold, cash, securities, guns, and more.
Loss of Use
Coverage that pays for you to live in a hotel or rent another home if your home is damaged by a covered peril, such as a fire.
Coverage that would pay medical bills if a visitor to your home is injured on your property, regardless of who was at fault. This coverage is usually capped at $5 or $10,000.
Did you know?
- We can get you the best rates on home insurance.
- Our office has served thousands of California residents with home insurance since 1989.
- We represent the top insurance companies which allows us to match your specific needs with the proper insurance company.
- Our office has been located at the same convenient downtown Santa Barbara location since 1989.
- We are here for you not only at the time of sale, but also in your time of need. If you have a claim we are here to assist you, meet with you, and help advocate on your behalf.
- We provide insurance for all types of homes: Primary and secondary residences, condos, rental properties, vacation homes, high value homes, high fire area homes, home in Santa Barbara, Goleta, Montecito, Hope Ranch, and throughout California.
- If you are closing escrow on a home, we provide the fastest quotes and escrow turnaround.
Providing free Home Insurance quotes to all cities in California including:
Santa Barbara, Goleta, Montecito, Summerland, Carpinteria, Summerland, Solvang, Santa Maria, Los Olivos, Los Alamos, Santa Ynez, Ventura, Oxnard, Ojai, Fillmore, Camarillo, Thousand Oaks, Agoura Hills, Westlake Village, Simi Valley, Bakersfield, San Jose, San Diego, Los Angeles, Santa Monica, Long Beach, San Francisco